Digital Visa Cards may ONLY be used for online or over-the-phone purchases.
Activate Your Reward Card
To register and activate your card visit the following website: https://www.awardcardaccess.com/#/
Once at the above link, follow these steps:
- Click “Enroll Now” on the right, where it will prompt to enter the full Card Number and 3 Digit CVV number provided to you.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to register the card successfully.
- Once logged in, you can either activate your card through the website or call (833) 882-0224 to activate your card over the phone. Your card cannot be used until both registered and activated.
- Visa® Reward Cards can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. Limitations: bars, smoke shops, self-checkout machines, financial disbursements (money transfers), ATMs.
- To use the card toward a purchase that exceeds the balance of your card, the merchant must have the option to accept two forms of payment. Otherwise, the card must be run for the exact amount available.
- Virtual cards may only be used for purchases from merchants within the United States.
- For online or over-the-phone food/restaurant ordering, this card will place a 20% gratuity hold on top of the total. Your card may be declined if your balance cannot accommodate this additional gratuity. The gratuity is a hold, it will be put back to your card within 7-10 business days.
Terms and Conditions
Visit https://www.prepaid-usa.com/visa-award-cards/cardholder-agreement/ to view on-line. By using this card, you consent to the cardholder agreement and its terms and conditions.
Using Your PIN
When activating the card over the phone, you might have received a PIN number. The PIN is created for security purposes of the card and it allows for the card to be used as debit; however, it is not required. It can also be used as credit without the PIN. This would apply for over-the-phone purchases. Normally, for online purchases, a PIN is not required.
1. How can I check my balance and transaction history?
Visit https://www.awardcardaccess.com/#/ to obtain the balance/transaction history of your Reward Card. You will need to log into your eZCard Account. Or dial the customer service line at (883) 882-0224.
2. Can I transfer the balance of my virtual card onto my account?
Money transfers (Apple Pay, Venmo, Cash App, PayPal) are not permitted, you may use your card for online or over-the-phone purchases only.
3. Can I request a physical card?
The award card you received is a Virtual Visa Card. Since the company/business who provided you with this award purchased Virtual Visa Cards, physical cards are not mailed out to the recipients.
Customer Service Contact Information:
Phone (833) 882-0224 Representatives are available Monday- Friday from 7am-3pm PST
Email: email@example.com Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response.